- Born on the Auspicious Day of ‘Geeta – Jayanti’
- M. A. (Sanskrit)
- M. A. (English)
- M. Ed. (FIRST in University of Pune)
- Head of M. Phil. & Ph. D. Department (Tilak College of Education, Pune)
- Ph. D. on Swami Vivekananda’s Educational Philosophy
- D. Litt. by Tilak Maharashtra Vidya-Peeth (Feb. 28, 2010)
- D. Litt. by Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram (Nov. 18, 2017)
1) Record eleven prizes in Kalidas Inter University Music Competition - 1974-75.
2) Bhogi Ya Yogi - Maharashtra State prize for best play-script in Hindi - 1977-78.
3) Swar-Bhaskar - Maharashtra State Award for Bharat-Ratna Pt. Bhimsen Joshi's Biography - 1984-85.
4) Saint Jnaneshwar's Pathway of Devotion - ‘Tulshiram Wagh’ award from Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad. - 1989.
5) Yugacharya Swami Vivekananda - The Maharashtra State Award for Classical Literature (Philosophy and Psychology) - 1994-95.
6) Indian Acharyas -
a) ‘Vasudeo Dhondo’ Award from by Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad - 1996.
b) Late Gorathekar Memorial Award, Nanded - 1997.
c) Mahanubhav Vishwa-Bharati Award, Amaravati - 1997.
d) Late Sonumama Dandekar Award, Vengurla - 1997.
e) G. K. Manolikar Award from Maharasthra Granthottejak Sanstha, Pune - 1999.
f) Mrs. Annapurna Ravaji Bhat Award, 2000.
7) Indian Saints - Dr. P. N. Joshi Sant-Mitra Award from Snehwardhan Publishers, Pune - 1999.
8) Mrs. Annapurna Ravaji Bhat Award for Indian Saints - 2000.
9) Indian Sampradayas - Keshav Bhikaji Dhavale Award - 2002.
10) Geeta-sagar - H. H. Shri Ramray Govind Kelkar (alias Shri Dasram Maharaj) Award from Maharashtra Granthottejak Samstha, Pune - 2002.
1) Felicitated by Bharat Bhavan Trust, Bhopal for Pt. Bhimsen Joshi's biography. 1986-87.
2) First Award in All India Essay Competition on the occasion of Dr. Radhakrishan Centenary, 1988-89.
3) U. G. C. Associateship, 1992-93.
4) Award for innovative practies in Teacher - Education by NCERT, New Delhi, 1992-93.
5) First Prize by Federation of Indian Publishers, Delhi for the best text among 12 Indian languges Volume I of the ‘Encyclopaedia of Devotion - Bharatiya Acharya’, 1997.
6) National Award (Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Institute, Juhu, Mumbai) from Hon. BhairoSingh Shekhawat former Vice President of India, 12-6-2003.
7) ‘Amrutakeerti National Award’ from ‘Mata Amritanandamayi Math’, Kochi (Kerla) presented by Hon. Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, former Vice President of India, 27-9-2003.
8) ‘Vagvilasini-Puraskar’ from Bharat-Ratna Lata Mangeshkar on the occasion of 66th anniversary of Master Deenanath Mangeshkar - 24-4-2008.
For outstanding contribution to Indian Culture (by The American Biographical Institute Inc.)
Anuradha Swarup Trust Award, Kolhapur 2003.
Sant Gadage Maharaj Adhyasan Award – 2003 & 2009.
S. D. Pendase Award for outstanding contribution to the Classical Literature of Saints from the centenary committee of Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad, 2005.
Author of about 70 well-known Books, Contribution to the University Level recommended Text-Books. Penned a unique series on the ‘Pathway of Devotion’ of Maharashtra Saints, ‘Swar-Bhaskar’, ‘Anandvanbhuvani’, ‘Ugacharya Swami Vivekananda’, ‘Geetasagar’, ‘Pasayadan’, ‘Ganapati Atharvashirsh’, ‘Vande Mataram’, ‘Samarth Ramadas’, ‘Sant Tukaram’ are some of the most popular books. His commentary on ‘Valmiki-Ramayan’ in Ovi Metre comprises 11,254 Ovis in Balkand alone.
Participation in National Seminars, Resource Person for State level Seminars, National Record of projecting 1500 slide – shows all over India, Participation in Inter – Zonal Cricket and State and National Level Chess Competitions, Contribution to different Encyclopaedias (Vishwakosha etc.), Lyricist of ‘Janata Raja – a unique Ballet on Shivaji the Great, Hundreds of discourses and lectures all over Maharashtra, A number of audio – video cassettes of Indian Culture, Contribution to the University Level recommended Text-Books.